Gabriela is a red hummingbird and member of the Danger Rangers.
Gabriella is the Task Master. She is a highly skilled Chief of Operations and Head Safety Trainer. She is often called "GB" for short. Her catchphrase is "You need to be Danger Ranger ready." She is somewhat Hispanic or Latina.
Besides red feathers, Gabriela has blue eyes, light blue eyeshadow, a yellow beak, and black legs and feet.
Gabriela is voiced by Tasia Valenza.
- Water Works (first appearance)
- Medicine Mix-Up (She joins the missions here.)
- Cave Save (She joins the missions here.)
- Dog Days (She only appears in the last scene as her game show alter ego, Vana Bandana.)
- Wet and Wild (She joins the missions here.)
Song Segments with GB Edit
NOTE: Those marked with an asterisk (*) are the only songs where she actually sings her parts. Those marked with a hyphen/minus sign (-) are those where she doesn't have any solo parts.
- Keep Yourself Safe*
- Don't Touch Them Pills
- Places Not to Play
- It's All Up to Me*
- Don't Touch That
- Common Sense-
- Be Prepared-
- Gabriela uses footwear the least number of times; she only uses it in the smelly-candy-scanning scene while wearing a hazmat suit (including boots) in "Medicine Mix-Up," and sneakers in the "water safety quiz" scene in "Wet and Wild."
- Gabriela can flap only one wing while just hovering in place, but needs both wings to flap from one place to another, whether she points Fallbot to the lockers in "Water Works," puts her wing around her ear in the "It's All Up to Me" song segment in "Safe and Sound," or holds the echo locator in "Cave Save."
- Gabriela is the only Danger Ranger who is a bird.
- Gabriela is the only Danger Ranger to ever be seen shedding a tear; near the end of "Kitty's Surprise Party," she cries happy tears when Kitty hugs Derek, Fabiola, and Kareen.
- Regarding the songs Gabriela participates in, she only actually sings in "Keep Yourself Safe" and "It's All Up to Me." In any other such songs, she just speaks in rhythm.
- Gabriela’s favorite dance is ballroom and flamenco.
- She is fluent in Spanish.