Fallbot is a robot that gets his name from falling down and being clumsy. He is a good friend of Sully and Burt. In fact, he is Burt's invention. He is an over-eager young robot who wants to be a Danger Ranger more than anything, but first he must know the safety rules. He joined the Danger Rangers in the episode "Water Works." Fallbot is a rambunctious robot. Fallbot is clumsy and accident-prone. His catchphrase is "Who put that there?"
Fallbot is voiced by John Kassir.
- Water Works (first appearance)
- Fallbot is Bill the Lizard in “Kitty in Wonderland,” Sven from ‘Frozen’ in “The Show Must Go On: A Christmas Play Adventure.”
- He likes to dance including Irish dancing.
- Fallbot met his romantic girlfriend named Paula from Ireland.
- Fallbot and Paula had a first kiss together.
- He gave Paula Valentine’s Day gifts such as a bouquet of romantic roses with colors: red, pink, hot pink, yellow, orange, white, purple, and including rainbow, plush teddy bear, heart shaped box with chocolates, heart shaped red velvet cake, and a card.
- His favorite color is orange.
- His favorite food is peanut butter.
- He doesn't like gloomy weather as shown in "Take a Hike"
- He is best friends with Henrik. They share laughs together.
- Whenever Fallbot needs fixing, Burt and Henrik are on it.
- Fallbot is a goofball to almost everyone. But nevertheless, everyone liked him.
- Fallbot often dreams of becoming a superhero.
- He and Henrik turns themselves into spirit along with Miguel Rivera in “Henrik, Fallbot and the Coco Adventure.”
- Fallbot’s uncle name is Chester.
- Fallbot’s aunt name is Arabella.
- He is similar to Marshall from Paw Patrol, because they're equally clumsy.
- He has a father named Eddy, mother, Daniella, two younger sisters: Scarlet and Violet, grandparents: Grandma Nora and Grandpa Joe, and Grandaunt Bella.